Friday, April 16, 2010

MMA Update 04/16/10


About our rooms...
Actually I like the environment in my room very much. The room is a little bigger than mine in SMU, which means that I can enjoy more space which makes me feel more relaxed. Because there are three beds in my room, so when friends come we never worry about bed problems, almost every night we could enjoy a happy chat with our friends which is everyday’s good time. Generally speaking, I love my room, my roommate and all our friends.
Cui Yongjie (Jay)

About the trip to Chinatown...
We had a very enjoyable trip to the City of Boston with Mr. and Mrs. Ragu last week and they were kind enough to treat us to lunch at a Chinese restaurant in China Town. The food was very delicious and was much like Chinese food at home. We then visited the Boston Commons. Said to be the oldest park in American, the scenery was very nice there. Many people were sunbathing there and we had a great time walking around taking pictures. It was a really wonderful day and we appreciated Mr. And Mrs. Ragu's company and kindness very much.
Liu Qi (Yuki)

What we expect next…
I am very happy that I have had a wonderful time since I came here. Before I leave here, I want to go to Washington DC, to see the White House and the Washington Monument. Another place I want to go is New York City, which is called the Big Apple; I want to see the statue of liberty, the symbol of freedom, which is very impressive to me. When the weather gets warmer, if I have more time, I think I will go to the beach with my friends, I’m sure that we will have a lot of fun there. Thanks for Mr. Deegan arranging us a lot of trips, and thanks for Michael and Jon giving us a lot of help. We really appreciate what you have done for us.
Wang Chen Yu(Brian)

Just as Capt. Rozak said, you are not guests, you are part of MMA.

Edited by Yang Hanzhao "Hank" SMU Exchange Student

No comments:

Post a Comment